Sunday, February 13, 2011

Crazy Week, Chinese Food, & 1 goal.

It's been one hell of a week, to say the least.  It's been quite eventful, crazy, wild.... blah, blah, blah.  I apolgize to my loyal followers (you guys rock with a capital R!) for being MIA for the past couple of weeks.... once major show season comes to an end, things will be back to normal! I pinky promise! ;)

Just thought I would let you guys know... I'm OBSESSED with Chinese food as of right now. I found a FABULOUS little Chinese joint in the town over, and I am in LOVE. Oh. Yes.

So once again, I've changed my mind... Apparel Design & Manufacturing. AKA Fashion Design. I'm going to open my own boutique with my own designs... plus a few more.

However to succeed on my new found career path, I must master the art of sketching designs.... and I would like this to happen BEFORE design school. I'm gonna start ASAP.

This is the goal:







I've got this ;)





6 comments:

  1. Yay for chinese food and good ambitions! Good luck...you got this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the support! You are AWESOME! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute, cute blog!!
    I like it a lot.
    -Rylie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I. am. ob. sessed. with. your. blog.
    I'm so happy to have found it!

    So of course, I'm following haha!

    My college best friend is apparel and merchandising major (pretty much the same thing I bet) and she absolutely loves it!!

    I hope to see your future sketches!
    xxx
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  5. ambition is fabulous :) keep it up girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YOU CAN DO IT GIRL. :) just keep trustin' God.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones