Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I Stalk....



On snow days (like the one we are having here in Texas today!) there isn't much to do.

How do I spend my time?


I  stalk anthropologie sales.  I'm addicted.  I can't help that I love fabulous clothes at a CHEAPER price. Yay for sales. 



If anyone feels the need to buy me these bowls, to start my new life of alone-ness in a dorm, so I don't starve next year... I will LOVE you forever.






I also believe if I had this apron:


I would master the art of baking.  I feel this apron would make me the expert baker.  And I would do it in style.


So when in doubt, and somehow have NOTHING to do on a snowday (or just feel too lazy to tackle projects... kind of like me).... turn to anthropologie.  It will make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside.  I promise.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones