Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Feather Fanatic!



Hey guys!  Well once again, I have been away for weeks at a time with no way to update the ol blog-a-roo.  My poor pantech just isn't up to date enough to make posts while on the road.... maybe FINALLY time to upgrade to iphone? :)

Back in March I found a new trend in Houston that I was DYING to start back in my hometown... feather extensions!! 




I soon became a feather FANATIC!! I rocked the turquoise & brown pheasant feathers like a true rockstar! My girl Ke$ha even has them!! 


I had them in for a little over a month before everyone went overboard and completely killed the new look..... However-- I think it might be time to re-kindle the old flame and reunite myself with my fearless feathery buddies! 






What are your thoughts on the trend? Love, hate, no opinion?  Should I reinstate my feather extensions?  Let me know-- I'd love to hear a repsonse from my loyal followers!


1 comment:

  1. I think they are too cute for words, but I would feel the need to match all my outfits to them! Do you get that urge?! Haha and does that sound OCD or what?!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones