Monday, July 4, 2011

Get Your Pistols Up


Ever since I can remember my idol has been this chick right here....



Miranda Lambert.

And now she has a brand new band! Miranda & two of her closest friends, Ashley Monroe & Angaleena Presley make up The Pistol Annies...


...and man are they rockstars! I found my new favorite band! They are everything I love all rolled into one... A little bit of hippie, little bit of Texas, and a WHOLE lot of rockstar.  
Check out their website HERE, and their new single, Hell on Heels, right here!

(make sure to scroll to the bottom of my page and pause the music before you enjoy the greatness of the BRAND NEW, PISTOL ANNIES!)






2 comments:

  1. Just found your blog! LOOVE me some Miranda & love this song! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so in love with Miranda Lambert and so excited about Pistol Annies!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones