Thursday, September 8, 2011

New Life



Wow. What a crazy, emotional, interesting, BUSY past few weeks it has been! I know you are probably mad at me for not posting in FOREVER... but from finally moving back to West Texas, 5 hour softball practices, 6 hour road trips to tournaments, and 8am classes, it has been rather busy!


Now that I'm all settled into my new life, it will be much easier to catch back up on everything... 


There are some very important things I must fill you in on.... first of all.. my new school!! I am officially playing softball at Western Texas College, and I absolutely l-o-v-e it. 




Being a college athlete has already been tons of work (and its only the 3rd week!), but it is completely worth it. 






You know what else is making my time in Snyder fabulous?!

The girls right here:






Oh how I love my team! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones