Thursday, September 1, 2011

Untitled Post





Reading takes us away from home, but more important, it finds homes for us everywhere. 
 - Hazel Rochman



In my future home, in my future cozy log cabin house, on top of a future hill, in a future little town, I will have this library.


This is the "untitled post." It has no relevance to anything... I just really love books! Now for a change of topic... Once again, I have been extremely busy the past few weeks. Between moving, softball, and school, it has been a crazy, hectic, fun, interesting, emotional few weeks to say the least. Now that I'm FINALLY settled in to my new town of Snyder, Texas it will be a little easier to sit down and write again!


I PROMISE to have another post within the next couple of days... sorry to leave you hanging, but I have a little adventure about to take place.... :) 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones