Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Inspiration

My name is Morgan Ann Stover.... and my life is inspired. 
Inspired by the people I meet, the places I go, the things I see, and the world all around me.  I find inspiration in big things, small things, near things, and far things.  Inspiration in tall people, short people, colorful people, and plain people. In music, nature, fashion, sunshine, and color.  I find inspiration in just about everything I see.  Now there is a place where all these inspiring things come together in one spot... My Life Inspired By....



My Life Inspired By.... a quote:





Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.  Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.  It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us most.

My deepest fear is not that I am unsuitable to what I dream.... that I am too much for the little expected.... The greatness I could possibly achieve is what frightens me the most.  I first heard this quote on the movie Coach Carter. I would stop and rewind the scene over & over, to hear the lost boy speak these words; words that prove relevant to my life at this very moment.  My life is inspired by 30 words.  It only took 30 words for me to stop & think.... what will it take for you?




-Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones