Wednesday, November 10, 2010

love

My Life Inspired By.... love.


Now is the time to introduce you to a person who inspires me everyday, although he may not realize it.  Hayes Hall.  He has a sparkle in his eye, and a life full of laughter.  Hayes has shown me what it truly means to live.  Every morning at 9:30 I recieve an inspiring text message from this amazing person.  He taught me to believe in myself... and in karma. He picks me up when I am down.  He shows me love and a passion for life, which is all my eyes really need to see. 




Although the future is unknown, I know he will do whatever it takes to keep love alive.  He took the blindness out of my weary soul. and brought me somewhere beautiful.  For this, Hayes Weston Hall, I thank you.  Thank you for your love, your laughter, your faith, your passion, your smile, your tears, and most importantly, your heart.






Thank you, Hayes.





-Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones