Friday, January 28, 2011

one happy Morgan, one sad puppy





If you cannot tell me this is one of the cutest puppies you have ever seen, you have no heart. My dear, sweet Hayes promised me a look-alike of this exact teacup pomeranian after I no longer live in dorms.  Let's just say this made for one very happy Morgan.


AND this is the sad puppy (Lucy) after I told her about her new future friend (Lilly). 


I'm not sure if she's upset that I will have another snuggle bunny, or if it's the similar name.  Let's just say she was NOT happy at all.  Poor Lucy Belle.



3 comments:

  1. Just found your cute blog! Love your sweet header. Yay for puppies!
    I'm sure they'll become the best of friends:-) So adorable! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am newbee to your blog but i love it! your header caught my eye.

    weird fact about me - i have a think for antique doorknobs...don't know what it is but i love them! so your picture on your header is the definition of perfect! :)

    www.lifeoftheliles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones