Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Bloggy Best Friends!


Don't you just become overwhelmed with joy when you meet a new friend?!  Friendship is one of the most special gifts God can grant us... and I have a suprise for all of my friends out there....

Drum roll please......



A guest post by my bloggy best friend Hannah!!



Not only is she absolutely gorgeous on the outside, she is just as beautiful on the inside! There is a lot you can learn from this chica right here... So here you go followers....


I now present Hannah! :)




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



hi guys! its me, hannah from 17 inch heart! how does one get a 17 inch heart exactly?  it happens when you fall head over heels in love with a man who is 6 feet 10 inches tall...



he's the athletic-super-smart-future-engineer-playing-basketball-on-scholarship one,




and i'm the pretty one. or at least that's what i tell myself anyways...




sometimes i pretend we got married




and then had a child




and twins.



a girl can dream, can't she?



for more giant sized fun, follow me over to my little corner of the blogosphere @ 17inheart.com :)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones