Friday, July 29, 2011

I'm THAT girl

I'm THAT girl that....

is obsessed with O.P.I. nail polish because of the polish names.
my new favorite color- Rally Pretty Pink! Mmmmm, I love sparkle.


loves college football and is DYING for it to start.


has slept with the same stuffed animal for 18 years.
I will still sleep with it when I am married with 4 kids. I don't care what you think! :P


recently deactivated her facebook just to "stick it" to those certain people.


hates traffic and at times comes down with a bad case of road rage.


cried when the final episode of Friday Night Lights ended.
I bawled like a baby.



pretends she can beat up her boyfriend and talks a lot of trash.
he'd squish me like a bug. true story.


dances like a pro to Michael Jackson songs.
he'd be proud.


is a college athlete.


is slightly addicting to texting.


believes every stranger is a friend I haven't met.


wishes she lived in the 60s and 70s.
I will not lie to you, I would have been a hippie.


reads her Bible on a daily basis.
or at least tries to. sometimes I slack. I use to feel guilty, but I learned something very important.... God still loves me.


cherishes the world.
don't litter around me. I will pull UFC moves on you.


changes favorite colors every. single. day.


wants this dog.



dresses up really cute. changes her mind. says screw it. pulls out the sweat pants and tshirt.


changes career paths on an hourly basis.
not really that much... but I do want to go to law school now. or be a journalist. or a softball coach. I give up... I should be a real housewife of texas and do absolutely nothing.


doodles on napkins like nobody's business.


can be slightly over dramatic.


window shops? oh no. I internet browse.
anthropologie, I hate you. I want everything.


has really weird dreams. and immediately calls her boyfriend to let him know.


loves the moments riding shotgun in her best friend's truck.
aka Hayes. Yes, he's also my best friend.



CAN'T WAIT TO MOVE IN 20 DAYS!!


I'm THAT girl.....

What girl are you?



1 comment:

  1. sounds pretty awesome!

    xoxox
    jenna duty

    www.thedutyfamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones