Sunday, December 12, 2010

The Best Day with You...

Dear 6th & 7th period Dual Credit class,

I love you all so very much.  Something sneaky is always taking place.  From texting each other across the room about the Jolly Green Giant's hooker, to blurting out "Dick's" for every answer in Taboo, we know how to keep it interesting.  I can't even describe in words how much you mean to me, and how wonderful this first semester has been... I will miss this class oh so very much, but I CANNOT wait to walk across the stage and graduate with you all.  We've come a long way over the years, and our time together is almost through... So grab each other's hands while we still can, and jump into the LAST sememster of our SENIOR year.



















I love you all.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones