Monday, December 20, 2010

What a Wonderful Life...

This past weekend cannot be described in words.  FINALLY Hayes made his way back to DFW!  I saw him for the first time in over a month... How lovely :) We spent the weekend shopping, watching fellow happy holiday-ers fall clumsily together while ice-skating around a fabulous Christmas tree, and doing what we do best.... eating!  What a wonderful weekend together! :)




We had a Merry EARLY Christmas together :)





He thinks his new haircut is cool.... Well, ok, so do I :)





AND on top of being soooo flipping cool, he knows how to read minds when picking out Christmas presents.... Total package. Hehe :)

How he knew I wanted these EXACT Uggs, I will never know.







PLUS.... my Pandora bracelet & necklace.  Lucky girl?  Mmmmhhhhmmmm. :)



A wonderful boyfriend...

What more could I ask for?

A Pomeranian puppy in a few years?

But he already knows that.



:)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones