Friday, December 10, 2010

Better late than never...

Although the event I'm about to share with you took place TWO months ago, it is very important that I share.... better late than never.... right?  In October, I was lucky enough to travel from an itty bitty town in the Lonestar state, to the loud and chaotic city of Indianapolis, Indiana.  With 54 other Texas FFA members, I had the chance to reach out to other FFA members across the nation and spread my love of agriculture and the FFA.  I had finally reached the National FFA Convention, along with 50,000 other members of this wonderful organization.  Over the week we would put our leadership skills to the test through numerous workshops, delegation meetings, convention sessions. It truly was the week of a lifetime.  I spent long hours with 54 of my closest friends who all share a common passion: Serving others.  Together we met kids from all across the country, "from the state of Alaska to Puerto Rico, and from the state of Maine to Hawaii," who had one common love.  Together, we reached our "Infinite Potential."








Learning to Do,
Doing to Learn,
Earning to Live,
Living to Serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones