Monday, December 27, 2010

Hooray for the Fam!

  
Oh, boy, how I love Christmas.  This Christmas can't be summed up in words.  It was just fabulous.  Hooray for the Family! They made it amazing.  We were together and shared our usual traditions of Mexican food, SINGING (Yes, we can sing.  We are basically amazing. Ha ha.), opening gifts on Christmas Eve.... And of course Santa paid us a visit in Binger, Oklahoma! ;)


Yes, Ry looks sooooo thrilled to be in the pictures.  I love my cousin :)




The Brothers... Daddy Bart & Uncle Wes. Two funniest people you will ever meet.



Lovely sisters.  Yes, I love my little minnie me.




And to finish it up..... Me smelling my new boots.  No, I don't have a foot fetish, so don't ask... I just really like the smell of new boots!  There is NOTHING wrong with that.






AND..... to top off the best week of the year.... I met my roommate for school at WTC next year.  I love her already.  Yep, I'm living the good life right now.... Bring on 2011! :)




1 comment:

  1. How freaking cute are you?! I'm a new follower! Thanks for following mine as well! I need to get ALOT better!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones