Thursday, January 20, 2011

Friday Faves!

I know it is not quite Friday... I'm a few hours early.  Just go with it... I'm extremely ready for the "f" word.  Thank goodness for Fridays.  They give us something to look forward to over the long and exhausting week.  Without the build-up to Fridays, we would have no bridge to connect us from the week, to the oh so popular weekEND.  With this being said, here is my new tribute to Fridays.

Helloooooo "Friday Fill-In."

1. My new college Government book, I just paid a fortune for. I know this is a weird "fave," but who has 2 thumbs and wants to go to law school? This girl. So of course I love it.


2. Making my future college softball career official last Saturday. Yes, I finally signed my National Letter of Intent to Western Texas College. Yay :) happiness for Morgan!

3. Fist Pump Friday. Check out Today's Letters for details! :)



4. Best Friends who do BIG things. Congrats to my home girl Kaiti Robinson for her Reserve Grand Champion steer at the National Western. That's my girl!! :)


5. This happens to be favorite number... and my jersey number next year. Go Lady Westerners :)


6. 1st day of softball practice today! This marks the first of the last. Bittersweet-ness my friends, bittersweet-ness.


7. Bibles that remarkably recover on Wednesday- after being dropped in water... aka the toilet. Not on purpose, and NO, I was not reading while taking care of business. It just happened. I don't know how, but that's not the important. 


8. New Friends that officially met last Saturday. Aka the new roomie :)
9. Fabulous weekends with people you love. Multiple fist-pumps for my family & Hayes. You guys made last weekend wonderful.


10.  8:45am classes (mon-fri.) Better than 7:55am! Smiles for sleeping in late(ish) :)





What are some of your favorite things about FRIDAYS?
Grab the button & fill us in! :)

Moments with Morgan

Happy Weekend Y'all!





4 comments:

  1. Hi! I am a new follower! Cute, cute blog! Congrats and good luck to your college softball career-how exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your softball career! That is so exciting!

    PS: You have such a cute little blog. I'm looking forward to following you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. New to your blog! : ) Congrats on signing!! That is SO awesome! I played softball in high school and sometimes wish that I had continued on into college. Oh well. I'll just live vicariously through you!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by and following!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones