Monday, January 3, 2011

Two can keep a secret, if one of them is dead...



I am slightly in love with reality shows (Jersey Shore & Jerseylicious make their way to numero uno) & dramatic TV series... I know, I know, stupid drama. However, I would MUCH rather watch stupid drama on TV rather than partake in real life! So this brings me to guilty pleasure #1:


PRETTY LITTLE LIARS!!



The Season Premiere is tonight at 7:58pm on ABC Family. 

If you have NOT already jumped on the PLL bandwagon, I highly recommend that you do! It brings the element of mystery to the real teenage life! Plus the fashion statements are killer & I look toward Ari (the girl in the middle at the bottom!) for new quirky fashion tips!

So sit back, relax, & indulge in this guilty pleasure :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones