Friday, January 28, 2011

Friday Fill-In



Sorry for the past week and my being MIA.... I've been sick *cough, cough.*  Dear flu-like sickness, PLEASE go away.  You are not, I repeat, NOT, welcome any longer. 


So due to my illness this week, there has been absolutely NOTHING going on... Oh, yeah, except I missed my very last bleacher mania at Ponder High.... *tear.*  I missed seeing my little sister dance for the very last time.  Hopefully I can get my hands on a video of the little sis shaking her booty in front of the entire school.  Oooooh yessss.


I know I have completely bored you all to death, however, having the influenza is not very exciting.  Hopefully you have a better Friday Fill-In!  Grab the button & fill us in!


***AND I PROMISE to bounce back with a much more exciting post later on!


Happy Friday! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones